Which country has the best cuisine?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

HTC HD2

The HTC HD2, is sold here at Panama, belive it or not at a store called Panafoto, they sell this one and the HTC Mini. It is unbelivable that in such a small country you can find so much related to technology. I've heard the phone is one of the best bets you can have on the palm of your hand, becuause of all it's features and the size of it. The one I saw is NOT what we can call a small phone, it's pretty big, at least for my little hand.

My thoughts regarding the phone: The phone is beautiful, once you touch it you feel that it is solid and heavy, but at least it relates to the quality of it and that the quality of the phone, gives it the sense of being heavy. I also like that the phone has many apps that are related to Android, (if I am not wrong)

The phone is run with Windows and internet so it's one of the best phones you can have. The HTC Mini is also very good.

Great Phone: 8.5 of 10



to go to the website, click here



















No comments:

Post a Comment